Listing Courtesy of Fathom Realty NC, LLC
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Gorgeous Spanish (Mediterranean) Villa inspired home overlooking 2 acre spring fed pond. A true gentleman's farm with over 40 acres of rolling land that borders Fox Creek, several fenced pastures, 40x60-7 stall barn with bathroom plus wash & tack room, the 4 bay barn is also plumbed for bath. This exceptional 3 bedroom home offers a huge kitchen with stainless appliances & hammered copper sink, spiral stairs to loft, access the observation tower from the 3rd level master suite, and the list just goes on.
Assigned School Zones
- Granville - West Oxford
- Granville - Mary Potter Intermed
- Granville - Webb
- Cooktop - Gas, Ice Maker Connection, Water Softener
- Barn, Deck, Farm, Horse Facilities/ Private, Horses Allowed, Insulated Glass, Insulated Windows, Out Building, Patio, Walking Trails
- Bookshelves, Dsl Available, Pantry, Smoke Alarm
- Concrete, Hardwood, Tile Floor, Wood Floor
- Central Air, Dual Zone A/C
- Dual Zone Heat, Forced Air
- Separate Dining Room
- Loft Rm, Separate Living Room
- Septic Tank,Well
- Open,Partially Cleared,Pasture,Secluded
- 373x939x1616x1156x373x1727 irregular
- From Oxford, take 158W, right onto Hebron Rd, Left onto Bob Daniel Rd, property on left.
Property Listed By Fathom Realty NC, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX™ Program of the Triangle Multiple Listing Services, Inc. Listings held by brokerage firms other than the site owner's are marked with the IDX logo or the TMLS Logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. The listing broker has attempted to offer accurate data, but buyers are advised to confirm all items. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.